Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I want somebody.

Somebody that will tear my tights with their mouth. That will make love to me against the wall and that will jump in the shower with me. Who will carry me home if I drink too much. Who will stick out their tongue at me when I'm acting up. Somebody who doesn't take for granted that I'll always be there, but doesn't doubt it either. Who won't hurt me just because, but who won't give it all to me so easily. Who can't walk next to me without holding my hand. Who won't buy my love with gifts, but still makes cute details. Somebody who doesn't like to see me crying, and will make me laugh even when I don't want to. Who can become an animal, but only in bed & who will kill me with kisses in the morning. & most important; Somebody who doesn't need to loose me, to realize they found me.